Friday, August 20, 2010

Hollywood Squares Classics?

Peter Marshall was the host asking the questions.



Q. Do female frogs croak? A. Paul Lynde: If you hold their little heads under water long enough.



Q. If you're going to make a parachute jump, at least how high should you be? A. Charley Weaver (aka Clifford Arquette ): Three days of steady drinking should do it.



Q. True or False, a pea can last as long as 5,000 years. A. George Gobel: Boy, it sure seems that way sometimes.



Q. You've been having trouble going to sleep. Are you probably a man or a woman? A. Don Knotts: That's what's been keeping me awake.



Q. According to Cosmopolitan, if you meet a stranger at a party and you think that he is attractive, is it okay to come out and ask him if he's married? A. Rose Marie: No; wait until morning.



Q. Which of your five senses tends to diminish as you get older? A. Charley Weaver: My sense of decency.



Q. In Hawaiian, does it take more than three words to say ''I Love You''? A Vincent Price : No, you can say it with a pineapple and a twenty.



Q. What are ''Do It,'' ''I Can Help,'' and ''I Can't Get Enough''? A. George Gobel: I don't know, but it's coming from the next apartment.



Q. As you grow older, do you tend to gesture more or less with your hands while talking? A. Rose Marie : You ask me one more growing old question Peter, and I'll give you a gesture you'll never forget.



Q. Paul, why do Hell's Angels wear leather? A. Paul Lynde : Because chiffon wrinkles too easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment