Friday, August 20, 2010

Who should I start on my fantasy team this week? I'm pretty confused in a couple spots.?

I need to start 2 RB's 3 WR's and W/R



I have :



RB's-Frank Gore vs. St. Louis, Ryan Grant vs. Carolina, Selvin Young vs. Tennessee, Jesse Chatman vs. Philly, and Laurence Maroney vs. Buffalo.



WR's-Marques Colston and David Patten vs. Houston, Donte Stallworth and Wes Welker vs. Buffalo, and Vincent Jackson vs. Jacksonville.



Maroney and Gore have been killing me all year. Young is a starter for sure, but besides that I have no idea. I'm thinking Gore, Grant, Young? Even with Maroney going against a weak Buffalo Defense.



For WR's Colston is for sure, but after that I don't know. For some reason the Patriots kept Welker out of Wednesday's practice, but I'm guessing Colston, Welker and Stallworth?



Also who's a better pick up, Chris Henry-newly reinstated WR for Cincinatti, Drew Bennett-WR for St. Louis, or DJ Hackett-WR for Seattle?



Who should I start on my fantasy team this week? I'm pretty confused in a couple spots.?hijackthis



RB-Grant/Young (W/R-Chatman)



WR-Colston/Stallworth/Welker



probably just making sure Welker is rested before the big push to Sunday.



Henry-he made an immmediate impact coming back last week and i look for that to continue this week.



Who should I start on my fantasy team this week? I'm pretty confused in a couple spots.?malware



i hate fantasy football....



thats all my brother used to do all day
Gore and Moroney



Colston,Welker, Stallworth



Hackett



  • how to deal with a cheating spouse
  • paint nails black
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment