Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Rate my fantasy football team?

Hey, just lookin for some feedback, a rating on each slot or w/e, or just a team rating. so yea... rate my team the first names are the starters, and the last ones are the backups. and on my team its 1 qb, 3 wr, 2 rb, 1 k, 1 te, and 1 def, so the firsts of the list are my starters



QB-Steve McNair/J.P. Losman/Cleo Lemon



WR-Randy Moss/Plaxico Burress/Vincent Jackson/Ike Hilliard



RB-Adrian Peterson/Jesse Chatman/DeAngelo Williams



TE-Jason Witten/Randy McMichael



K-Kris Brown



Def-Cincinnati/Buffalo



So thats my team, just wonderin what you think of it. Any suggestions on people to switch around in their slots would be good, or any trades you guys think i should make. So yea, feedback and.. rate my team



Rate my fantasy football team?mcaffee



6 out of 10 you have 2 great players in moss and peterson, but other than that your team sucks. ur qb's suck u can probly do alot better them mcnair by picking up garcia or another decent qb, ur defense really sucks if you have cinci, the bills defense did allright in one game but they arent that good, u may want to pick up another decent def maybe ny giants if they are still available, u probly need another rb



Rate my fantasy football team?norton antivirus 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment