Friday, August 20, 2010

Sex Offender's Death - Can You Keep a Secret?

Ok... I know that in the past I said that sex offenders should be executed, preferably by decapitation. But I had nothing to do with the death of Daniel Gene-Vincent Sorensen...



Keep in mind that a large percentage have a history of being repeat offenders.



Would you keep your neighbor's secret if you knew he or she had something to do with the death of a heinous sex offender?



Sex Offender's Death - Can You Keep a Secret?internet security



''Oh I didn't see a thing. I don't know what your talking about officer. Geez, that sure is a sad thing to hear. Hey, if I hear anything I'll let ya know. '' My mouth would be shut. That would be my answer



Sex Offender's Death - Can You Keep a Secret?network security



yes, without a doubt!!!
If it was a ''heinous sex offender'' I would not feel any duty to disclose anything I knew about the death. I would not go out of my way to lie or deceive to protect the murderer, but I would certainly do nothing to identify him either. It's a tough call because you would not want the person who did it to feel he / she can play judge and jury and go around killing anyone that might be a threat. But I think I'd just leave it to the police to find out - and if they didn't, well not my problem
I believe in the ''rule of law'', let the judicial system deal with the problem. If the killing was justified then a jury would find the person Innocent.

No comments:

Post a Comment